ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Knowledgeable about Medicare Supplement insurance.
- Able to assist a large number of clients inbound and outbound calls regarding Medicare Supplement insurance.
- Able to convert inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Able to overcome objections and respond in a way to gain clients' trust and maintain good customer relations.
- Possesses good listening skills in order to meet the clients' needs.
- Must be able to work cohesively with members of the sales team to accomplish daily department goals.
- Active Group I Life and Health License.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with quantifiable track record.
- Excellent communications skills - verbal, written, and listening.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Works cohesively with team members and all levels of management.
- Possesses strong work ethic.
- Possesses highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Must have general knowledge of PC applications.