The District Manager is responsible for training and motivating a team of Account Executives to provide excellence in the field and to ensure clients needs are met. The District Manager is responsible to deliver monthly premium production targets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers appointments, premium, and revenue to support the business plan.
- Personally closes business and demonstrates closing success.
- Delivers a minimum of 5 Go-Backs per week.
- Ensures that client presentations are needs-based and suitable.
- Upholds the integrity of the Company.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- College degree preferred or educational training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties
of this position.
- Group I Insurance License.
- 5-7 years experience in insurance sales.
- Possesses Sales Management training experience.
- Knowledgeable about insurance products and services.
- Possesses Leadership qualities.
- We will sponsor you to obtain your Series 65 license